Representation and Warranties
Each time when you access the Portal, you irrevocably and unconditionally represent and warrants that:
- you are above 18 years old. Should you be less than 18 years old, your parents are aware and have consented to you accessing the Portals and using the Services;
- your personal information and the documentation submitted in this respect, including, without limitation, your full name, telephone number, correspondence address and email address, are true and accurate. You shall forthwith notify us in writing of any changes in your personal information;
- you shall keep the password to the Account secure and confidential. You shall not at any time and under any circumstances reveal or disclose your password to the Account to any unauthorized party and shall take all steps to prevent the disclosure of the password to the Account to any unauthorized party;
- save as otherwise permitted by Wallet Codes, you shall not, directly or indirectly, use the Services for any commercial purposes;
- you shall not use the Portals or the Services (or any of them) to conduct any fraudulent, immoral or illegal activities or such activities that may infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- you shall not use any intellectual property belonging to Wallet Codes or any publishers listed on the Portals, including, without limitation, trademarks or trade names, whether registered or not, without the prior written consent of Wallet Codes; and
- you shall not be disruptive, be offensive or be a nuisance in any manner whatsoever to other users of the Portals or the employees of Wallet Codes;
- you shall not directly or indirectly recruit and/or poach any customers obtained from the usage of the Portals.
Use of Services
- You shall procure, at your own costs and expenses, the requisite equipment and software to connect and access the Portals and the ensuing use of the Services. You shall bear all charges and fees imposed by third parties in relation to and in connection with you connecting your equipment to the Portals (or any of them).
- You shall purchase the Services through your Account. The Services provided by Wallet Codes is only redeemed once. The Services i.e electronic serial number provided by Wallet Codes is different depending on the region and country restriction and cannot be exchange for cash or other economic benefits after being redeemed.
- It is your responsibility to secure the information of your Account. Any notification or confirmation received by Wallet Codes from your Account shall be deemed to have been issued by you notwithstanding that such notification or confirmation may have been issued by a third party, whether authorized or otherwise, and you shall be bound by such notification or confirmation. In the event your Account has been hacked or compromised, you must immediately notify Wallet Codes support at [email protected] to prevent your account from being purchased the Services without your permission.
- Wallet Codes shall not be liable for acting on the notification or confirmation sent through your Account. Wallet Codes shall not be obliged to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons effecting the notification or confirmation or verify the completeness of such notification or confirmation. Such notification or confirmation shall be deemed irrevocable and binding on you upon receipt by Wallet Codes notwithstanding any error, fraud, forgery and lack of clarity or misunderstanding in respect of the terms of such notification or confirmation.
- You shall also immediately notify Wallet Codes upon receipt of any data or information which is not intended for you and you shall delete such data or information from your Account.
- You acknowledge and agree that Wallet Codes may at its absolute discretion refuse or permit you to use the Services without giving any reason or notice thereof.
- Unless otherwise permitted by Wallet Codes in writing, you shall not upload, post, email transmit or otherwise make available any unauthorized or illegal activities on the Portals or directly to other users of the Portals.
- You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or in any other manner whatsoever make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment, including, without limitation, the Portals.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally allow and permit Wallet Codes to send to your Account updates on services and events offered or provided by Wallet Codes.
- You agree that Wallet Codes shall contact you by electronic means (including but not limited to SMS, email) by receiving notices and you agree that Wallet Codes may issue notices in electronic form for any order. The notice in the foregoing manner will be deemed to be received and read by you on the date of notification.
- You may pay for the Services in such currency that is available on the Portals in accordance with the prevailing exchange rate determined by Wallet Codes at its absolute discretion.
- You shall be solely liable to make payments and applicable taxes, if any, in relation to and in connection with the usage of the Services (or any of them) through your Account.
- Wallet Codes shall have the absolute discretion to cancel any payment request made by you without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Wallet Codes shall be entitled to vary or modify or remove the modes of payment available on the Portals at any time without prior notice to you.
Availability of Services
- There may be certain times that the Services may not be available due to maintenance or malfunction of the Portals or such other reasons beyond the control of Wallet Codes. Wallet Codes makes no warranty that the Services will be available at the times stated herein.
- Unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, Wallet Codes shall be entitled at its absolute discretion, without notice to you, to change the procedures, the mode of operation of the Services at any time and from time to time for any reason whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary in these Terms of Service, Wallet Codes shall be entitled to:
- immediately terminate, discontinue, withdraw or suspend your use of the Services without notice; or
- impose conditions or restrictions on your use of the Service without notice.
- If you have any issues regarding the use of the Services, such as account balance, access and fee calculation, you can contact Wallet Codes directly at [email protected]. Wallet Codes will investigate such issues and you agree that the final resolution of such issues shall be determined by Wallet Codes.
Limitation of Liability
You agree and confirm that you shall not hold Wallet Codes, its employees, agents or licensees, liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of and in relation to the Services or these Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, service marks belong to Wallet Codes or its partners. The use of the Services does not grant you any intellectual property rights. Therefore, under no circumstances you may copy, modify, transmit, publish, modify, use the Services or software in any way or use all or any part of the Services in any manner not expressly stated herein.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Kingdom of Cambodia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Cambodia for the resolution of any disputes.
Waiver and Severance
- Any failure by Wallet Codes to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of these Terms of Service shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce these Terms of Service.
- In the event that any provisions of these Terms of Service is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable Wallet Codes shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as would achieve the intention of Wallet Codes or at the discretion of Wallet Codes it may be severed from these Terms of Service and the remaining provisions remain in full force and effect.
Wallet Codes is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms of Service without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service shall be binding on your heirs, personal and legal representatives, estate, successors-in-title and permitted assigns (where applicable) by you.